Thursday, November 1, 2012

First post!

Well, this is my first time posting on this particular blog! I used to be a frequent user of Tumblr, but found that it is not my preferred blogging website anymore. I am hoping to use this blog to talk about my pen pals and language learning. :) It's nice to look back on what I've done, and connect with other people who are interested in the same things.

Just a little about myself: My name is Samantha and I am a 19 year old girl living in the United States. I love to learn different languages and about the cultures that they come from. That is why I began pen palling. I have pen pals from various countries around the world, and I love connecting with them! I am a Spanish major in college and I am trying to learn all of the other romance languages at this moment. 

I will be posting here frequently, so don't let this small start discourage you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment